General Booking Information
- I'm having issues checking out/paying with my credit card
- Can I pay off my package in installments? Do you offer payment plans?
- Do you accept any other forms of payment other than credit card?
- Do you offer discounts for frontline workers?
- Can I split payment of my ski package among multiple credit cards?
- Can I pay in my country's own currency?
- See all 16 articles
Lodging Information and Requests
- I'm specifically looking for a hotel that has a hot tub
- I'd like to make a request to check in early/outside the specified check in hours
- How many beds are in my room, condo or chalet?
- Why are the prices of certain rooms on SnowPak so much lower than the Hotel's official website?
- Which Hotels/Lodging have on-site parking available?
- The room description does not match the pictures of the room
- See all 8 articles
- Epic Coverage
- Epic Pass Reservation Policy
- Why don't you have Lift Tickets for the ski resort I'm looking at?
- What is a Lift Ticket and what does it allow me to do?
- Do I have to use my Lift Ticket on consecutive days? What does 2 out of 3 days mean? Can I take break days in between?
- Why can't I purchase Lift Tickets less than 5 days in advance?
- See all 9 articles
Lodging and Hotel
Lift Tickets, Rentals and Transfers
- Epic Pass: I logged into my Epic account but I don't see my passes?
- Do I need to bring my kid's birth certificate or proof of age when collecting infant, child or teen tickets?
- Where and how do I pick up my lift tickets or rentals?
- I haven't received my Epic Pass by mail yet
- Can I share my Epic Pass or Ikon Pass? Is it transferrable?
- How will you arrange my transfers?
- See all 11 articles
- I've been charged incorrectly or before payment was due
- Is there a Resort Fee?
- How can I check my remaining balance and when my next payment is due?
- Why was I charged the Resort Fee before I checked in?
- How can I pay for my upcoming payment?
- How can I check which credit card I used for my deposit?
- See all 7 articles
- Where do I pick up my Lift Tickets from?
- Is there an after-hours drop off for my rental skis or snowboard that can be accessed when the rental stores are closed?
- Do I have to wait in line to collect my Lift Tickets at the counter?
- Do I need photo ID when picking up my Rentals?
- What is the latest that I can drop off my Rental Equipment on the return day?
- What services do you provide after my booking and during my trip?
- See all 8 articles
Commonly Asked Questions
Ski Resort Guest Safety FAQs Are reservations required this season to access the mountain? No, ...
We do not currently offer airfares as part of our Ski Packages. If you would like to purchase fli...
There are a number of reasons why you can't check out: Incorrect credit card number, expiry dat...
Unfortunately, we do not offer payment plans. Your Ski Package may have a payment schedule where ...
Occasionally, the hotel will fail to update their Payment Policy with us, resulting in the discre...