General Booking Information
- I'm having issues checking out/paying with my credit card
- Can I pay off my package in installments? Do you offer payment plans?
- Do you offer discounts for frontline workers?
- Can I split payment of my ski package among multiple credit cards?
- Can I pay in my country's own currency?
- Can I pay for my entire package upfront?
- See all 15 articles
Lodging Information and Requests
- I'm specifically looking for a hotel that has a hot tub
- I'd like to make a request to check in early/outside the specified check in hours
- How many beds are in my room, condo or chalet?
- Why are the prices of certain rooms on SnowPak so much lower than the Hotel's official website?
- Which Hotels/Lodging have on-site parking available?
- The room description does not match the pictures of the room
- See all 8 articles
- Epic Coverage
- Epic Pass Reservation Policy
- Why don't you have Lift Tickets for the ski resort I'm looking at?
- What is a Lift Ticket and what does it allow me to do?
- Do I have to use my Lift Ticket on consecutive days? What does 2 out of 3 days mean? Can I take break days in between?
- Why can't I purchase Lift Tickets less than 5 days in advance?
- See all 9 articles
Lodging and Hotel
Lift Tickets, Rentals and Transfers
- Do I need to bring my kid's birth certificate or proof of age when collecting infant, child or teen tickets?
- Where and how do I pick up my lift tickets or rentals?
- I haven't received my Epic Pass by mail yet
- Can I share my Epic Pass or Ikon Pass? Is it transferrable?
- How will you arrange my transfers?
- What Ski Rental company does SnowPak use?
- See all 10 articles
- I've been charged incorrectly or before payment was due
- Is there a Resort Fee?
- How can I check my remaining balance and when my next payment is due?
- Why was I charged the Resort Fee before I checked in?
- How can I pay for my upcoming payment?
- How can I check which credit card I used for my deposit?
- See all 7 articles
- Where do I pick up my Lift Tickets from?
- Is there an after-hours drop off for my rental skis or snowboard that can be accessed when the rental stores are closed?
- Do I have to wait in line to collect my Lift Tickets at the counter?
- Do I need photo ID when picking up my Rentals?
- What is the latest that I can drop off my Rental Equipment on the return day?
- What services do you provide after my booking and during my trip?
- See all 8 articles
Commonly Asked Questions
If you are unable to add Non-Lodging (Lift Tickets, Equipment Rentals and/or Transfers) products ...
We do not currently offer airfares as part of our Ski Packages. If you would like to purchase fli...
There are a number of reasons why you can't check out: Incorrect credit card number, expiry dat...
Unfortunately, we do not offer payment plans. Your Ski Package may have a payment schedule where ...
Occasionally, the hotel will fail to update their Payment Policy with us, resulting in the discre...