The Epic Day Pass Restricted is valid for the specified number of days and it can be used non-consecutively throughout the 23/24 ski season (November 2023 - May 2024 depending on ski resort opening/closing day) EXCEPT on these holiday dates: November 24 & 25, 2023; December 26-31, 2023; January 13, 2024; February 17 & 18, 2024.
Rockies: Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Keystone, Crested Butte, Park City
West: Heavenly, Northstar, Kirkwood, Stevens Pass
- Vermont: Stowe, Okemo, Mount Snow
- New York: Hunter Mountain
- New Hampshire: Mount Sunapee, Wildcat Mountain, Attitash Mountain Resort, Crotched Mountain
- Pennsylvania: Jack Frost, Whitetail Resort, Roundtop Mountain Resort, Liberty Mountain Resort, Big Boulder, Laurel Mountain, Seven Springs, Hidden Valley
- Ohio: Alpine Valley, Boston Mills, Brandywine, Mad River Mountain
- Minnesota: Afton Alps
- Michigan: Mt Brighton
- Wisconsin: Wilmot
- Indiana: Paoli Peaks
- Missouri: Hidden Valley, Snow Creek
Canada: Whistler Blackcomb
Other International: Andermatt-Sedrun-Desantis
The Restricted Epic 4-Day, 5-Day, 6-Day and 7-Day Passes include access to Telluride in Colorado and the six (6) Resorts of the Canadian Rockies.
Bonus Days as part of the total days:
1. 1-7 additional days for Epic 1-7 Day passes depending on pass purchased at the following
resorts: Afton Alps, Mt. Brighton, and Wilmot.
2. Telluride, and Resorts of the Canadian Rockies access is not in addition to the number of days purchased, however, does count towards the days used.
Epic Coverage is included at no cost for all pass holders, and provides refunds associated with certain personal events, including illness, job loss, and injury. It also expands coverage to protect you from certain resort closures. This coverage does not apply to any partner resorts.