The Epic Season Pass is valid throughout the 22/23 ski season (November 2022 - May 2023 depending on ski resort opening/closing day).
Unlimited access to the following resorts:
Rockies: Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Keystone, Crested Butte, Park City
West: Heavenly, Northstar, Kirkwood, Stevens Pass
- Vermont: Stowe, Okemo, Mount Snow
- New York: Hunter Mountain
- New Hampshire: Mount Sunapee, Wildcat Mountain, Attitash Mountain Resort, Crotched Mountain
- Pennsylvania: Jack Frost, Whitetail Resort, Roundtop Mountain Resort, Liberty Mountain Resort, Big Boulder, Laurel Mountain, Seven Springs, Hidden Valley
- Ohio: Alpine Valley, Boston Mills, Brandywine, Mad River Mountain
- Minnesota: Afton Alps
- Michigan: Mt Brighton
- Wisconsin: Wilmot
- Indiana: Paoli Peaks
- Missouri: Hidden Valley, Snow Creek
Canada: Whistler Blackcomb
Australia: 2023 access to Perisher, Hotham, Falls Creek
Additional access at partner resorts:
- 7 days at Telluride
- 7 days total at Resorts of the Canadian Rockies (Fernie, Kicking Horse, Kimberley, Mont Saint Anne, Nakiska and Stoneham)
- 5 consecutive days at Hakuba Valley's ten resorts
- 5 consecutive days at Rusutsu
- 7 consecutive days at Les 3 Vallées ski areas, France (Epic Pass Holders must register their visit on the Les 3 Vallées website at least 10 days prior to arrival and must present their valid Epic Pass and photo ID at any Les 3 Vallées ticket office to retrieve their complimentary pass).
- 7 consecutive days at Skirama Dolomiti, Italy
- Up to 5 consecutive days at Verbier4Vallées, Switzerland (Epic Pass Holders may obtain one free day of skiing at Verbier4Vallées Ski Areas for each day of lodging at a participating Verbier4Vallées lodging property. Please contact SnowPak for more information.
- 3 consecutive days at Ski Arlberg, Austria (Epic Pass Holders must book at least three consecutive nights of lodging at a participating Arlberg resort lodging property. Eligible resorts include St Anton, St Christoph, Lech Zurs, and Stuben. Please contact SnowPak for more information.
Epic Coverage is included at no cost for all pass holders, and provides refunds associated with certain personal events, including illness, job loss, and injury. It also expands coverage to protect you from certain resort closures. This coverage does not apply to any partner resorts.