The Epic Local Pass is valid throughout the 23/24 ski season (November 2023 - May 2024 depending on ski resort opening/closing day) with some holiday restrictions (November 24 & 25, 2023; December 26-31, 2023; January 13, 2024; February 17 & 18, 2024).
Unlimited access to the resorts below (no holiday restrictions):
Rockies: Breckenridge, Keystone, Crested Butte
West: Stevens Pass
- Vermont: Okemo, Mount Snow
- New York: Hunter Mountain
- New Hampshire: Mount Sunapee, Wildcat Mountain, Attitash Mountain Resort, Crotched Mountain
- Pennsylvania: Jack Frost, Whitetail Resort, Roundtop Mountain Resort, Liberty Mountain Resort, Big Boulder, Seven Springs, Hidden Valley, Laurel Mountain
- Ohio: Alpine Valley, Boston Mills, Brandywine, Mad River Mountain
- Minnesota: Afton Alps
- Michigan: Mt Brighton
- Wisconsin: Wilmot
- Indiana: Paoli Peaks
- Missouri: Hidden Valley, Snow Creek
International: 5 days at Andermatt-Sedrun-Disentis.
Unlimited access to the resorts below (holiday restrictions apply):
- Park City
10 days combined to the resorts below (holiday restrictions apply):
- Beaver Creek
- Whistler Blackcomb
Additional access to partner resorts (no holiday restrictions):
- 5 consecutive days at Rusutsu, Japan
- 5 consecutive days at Hakuba Valley's ten resorts
Epic Coverage is included at no cost for all pass holders, and provides refunds associated with certain personal events, including illness, job loss, and injury. It also expands coverage to protect you from certain resort closures. This coverage does not apply to any partner resorts.